Orders & Cancellations
We are unable to accept cancellations or changes to orders 24 hours after an order is placed, as they immediately are sent into production. SAMPLING MADE SIMPLE reserves the right to cancel your order at its discretion should the order be deemed inappropriate for language, content or material.
Please note that your order will be confirmed and processed by Arcade Beauty only if the following requirements are met:
- We have received your bulk into our warehouse within one month (including non-working days and statutory holidays) from the date of placing of your order on the Site;
When placing an order on the website, you have the option between two methods of payment:
- You can directly pay the amount of your order by credit card on the site.
- You can pay the amount of your order via bank transfer on the bank account of Arcade Beauty. In this case, you have a 1 week delay for Arcade Beauty to receive your transfer. If not, your order will be automatically cancelled
What is a bulk code?
A bulk code is a number which identifies the formula developed by the fragrance house. This number is unique and found on all paperwork as well as on your fragrance bottle.
How much bulk should I send?
The following amount of bulk/ solution should be sent based on your order quantity:
1,000 units = 2 kg (kilograms)
2,000 units = 4 kg (kilograms)
3,000 units = 5 kg (kilograms)
4,000 units = 7 kg (kilograms)
5,000 units = 9 kg (kilograms)
6,000 units = 10 kgs (kilograms)
7,000 units = 12 kgs (kilograms)
8,000 units = 14 kgs (kilograms)
9,000 units = 15 kgs (kilograms)
10,000 units = 17 kgs (kilograms)
Do the required bulk amounts listed above include a waste factor
Yes, all required bulk amounts include a 3% waste factor.
What happens if there is excess bulk after my order has been fulfilled?
All excess bulk will be destroyed. Please see FAQs for further clarification.
Where should I ship my bulk?
Please ship your fragrance solution to:
Arcade Beauty Socopol
Sampling Made Simple
Księcia Ziemowita 59
All shipments MUST include the following documentation for receipt into warehouse. Shipments received without the requested validation will be returned and you will be sent an email notification.
- CofA (Certfificate of Analysis)
- SDS (Safety Data Sheet)
- Complete INCI (Ingredient listing)
- Bulk code
When will my order ship?
All order shipments are based upon receipt of bulk into our warehouse provided that your payment has been received. You will get an email notifying you that your bulk has been received and you can expect to receive your samples within a 6 week timeframe after bulk reception.
How will my order be packaged?
Your order will ship in a standard shipper, per the specifications below:
Vial on card :
Shipper specs: 364 x 432 x 190 mm
Packout: 1,000 vials per shipper (10 vials per unit pack / 100 unit packs)
Vial without card :
Shipper specs: 60 x 220 x 283 mm
Packout: 500 vials per shipper regrouped by 2 boxes
Please note we operate different platforms depending on the address where you would like to ship your samples.
- us.samplingmadesimple.com to order samples for a delivery in the U.S. (Continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska)
- eu.samplingmadesimple.com or fr.samplingmadesimple.com for a delivery in the following countries in EMEA: France, United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Greece, Portugal, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Ireland.
Please use our drop-down menu in the footer to be redirected to the website of your choice.